Welcome to this blog’s first ever competition! Recently, we have bypassed 500 views without any giveaways, contests, or competitions whatsoever, so I conclude that it is safe to hold a competition for VIEWER ENTERTAINMENT, not for more views. So before I begin, I would like to honor the following whom have stood out for me the most:
1. Purpleadventure5 (Rachel), because she has been basically my best friend and supporting me so much
2. Karley (kz1212), because she has been with me the day the blog opened and has been spamming me with “Kz1212 liked your post” comments (not that I’m complaining…!), and also because she’s my fellow German amigo (wait…that’s Spanish…)
3. Hazel (March), because she has been lighting up my day with crazy obsessions of and other funny outbursts of further emoticons
4. Mrgrn, because she has been liking a lot of my posts, which inspire and encourage me to create more
5. Amanda (Amanda17#YOLO), because she is a great friend and follower
…and, of course all of my followers:
(sorry, forgot to add Sindyblue10, whom followed my blog just today. I drafted this post yesterday…)
Now…to the contest!
This will be a loyalty competition, as stated in the title above. Basically, I will see who is my most loyal and active fan (viewer). Since this competition is fun and easy, the prize will be very simple-the password to my BILD Thoughts Prizes/Licenses page with an extra 5 Dream Thoughts, or a month of advertising (sidebar) and a free hiring as an author on my blog Imperfect Advertisements, where you can reblog all of your contest-relates without having to spam your main.
-You must be a follower of this blog.
-You must reblog this post.
-You must suggest at least 2 JustTweenThoughts.
-You must join our Birthday page.
-You must comment below “(your name) is joining the (Reblogging/Liking/Commenting/All) contest!
-You must comment (on my daily posts of the lead) of your progress on each post. Include the links as well, because I will check.
There will be three winners! These will be determined as:
1. Top Commenter
2. Top Liker
3. Top Reblogger
1. TOP COMMENTER
You must persevere to be the top commenter on the blog, and have the most comments! You can comment anywhere and anytime, just please make it a bit useful (spamming posts like “.” will be deleted). Posts, pages, you name it!
***Only 10 people may enter this section of the competition.
2. TOP LIKER
To be the Top Liker, you must be determined enough to like every single thing on my blog! This, in the end, is up to you. Whether you want to like all posts or pages is yours! If you want it enough…
3. TOP REBLOGGER
The top reblogger-possibly the hardest of all. You must reblog everything! The hard part is, you can only reblog posts, and you’ll risk annoying your viewers of your main blog…
Just a reminder! All three winners can choose one of the following:
1. One-month advertisement (sidebar)
2. One-month advertisement (Sticky post, under “Welcome”)
3. One-week page advertisement
4. Author on Imperfect Advertisements, so you can reblog more giveaways and competitions without worrying to spam your readers
5. Password to the BILD Thoughts Prizes/Licenses page + 5 Dream Thoughts
6. Package of 30 Dream Thoughts
7. Package of 100 Believe Thoughts
8. Package of 80 Inspire Thoughts
9. Package of 50 Love Thoughts
10. Author on this blog (one month)
CAN I DO SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES LIKING/REBLOGGING/COMMENTING?
Yes! (However, it’s only one possible way…so don’t get excited :P) You must invite a person to this blog, and if he/she follows and credits your invitation you have 15 points (counted as likes/reblogs/comments). You can do this as many times as you like, as long as:
1. You don’t make extra accounts
2. They must follow
3. They must comment and credit you for the invite
Remember, each person that does that for you will receive 15 points for you, and 5 points for them!
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS?
Again, this is not to gain more views-this is to engage all of my awesome viewers willing to participate in a war against spamming, to be honest. Spamming-I know you all love it! (Salwa…looking at you, darling 😉 )
Also, I will be including a daily post saying who is in the lead. Please comment on those post your progress (your count of likes, reblogs, or comments) and include the links as well, because I will check.
Have fun, and try not to kill each other (or me, with all this traffic!)
***ENDS NOVEMBER 8 (FRIDAY)***